Hair Salon, Office & Flat, Marlow
- Attractive Freehold Shop, Office and Residential Investment.
- Includes a large vacant two bedroom maisonette.
- Total area is 2,565 sq ft.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Marlow is an attractive and prosperous commuter town in the Thames Valley, located on the edge of the Chiltern Hills.
- The town benefits from excellent road communications lying just off the A404 dual carriageway, which connects the M40 at Junction 4 (High Wycombe) to the M4 at Junction 8/9 (Maidenhead).
- The property is situated in The Marlow Conservation Area on the north side of West Street (A4155) opposite the West Street Pay & Display Car Park.
- The two Michelin starred The Hand and Flowers gastro pub run by Tom Kerridge is within 300m to the West.
- Occupiers close by include Cote Brasserie, Fired Earth, Ford Showroom, Bill’s, William Hill and Domino’s amongst others.
- The ground floor tenant has been in occupation since 2012.
- New Lease for 10 yrs from Jun ’19 at £48,000 p.a
- The understand the Vendor has just undergone a programme of works including rear flat roof replacement, shop floor replacement, ceiling repairs and guttering.
- The tenant operates from three salons in Oxford, Thame and Marlow. www.brotherssalons.co.uk.