Holland & Barrett, Hounslow, Greater London
233/235 High Street, Hounslow, TW3 1EA
|Type: Retail - other||Tenure: Freehold||Gross Rent: £ 132,000||Lease Term: 10 yrs from Nov '19|
|Area: 3938 sq ft||Years left on Lease: 10|
- Blue-Chip Retail Investment in Greater London.
- Newly fitted.
- Total area is 3,938 sq ft on the ground floor and uppers.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Hounslow is an important commercial centre located approximately 12 miles west of Central London, 5 miles north west of Kingston Upon Thames and 8 miles to the east of Slough.
- Hounslow has excellent road and transport communications with junction 3 of the M4 approximately 1 mile north of the town centre, whilst junction 1 of the M3 is approximately 4 miles to the south.
- The town is also served by the underground with the Piccadilly Line (Hounslow West, Central and East) providing swift access to both central London and London Heathrow Airport which is situated approximately 3 miles to the west.
- The property is prominently located on the Staines Road (A315) at its busy crossroad junction with Wellington Road, one mile west of Hounslow town centre.
- Holland & Barret is a chain of health food shops with over 1,300 stores in 16 countries, with 7,000 employees.
- For the year ended 30th September 2017, Holland & Barrett retail Ltd reported a turnover of £461.408m, a pre-tax profit of £81.776m, shareholders’ funds of £279,508 and net worth of £244.129m.
- For the year ended 30th September 2017, Holland & Barrett Retail Limited reported a turnover of £461.408m, a pre-tax profit of £81.776m, shareholders’ funds of £279.508 and a net worth of £244.129m.