Hoofs & Hides Leather Shop, Windsor
- Freehold Town-Centre Retail Investment
- Grade II listed building, comprises a retail unit arranged over ground, basement and two upper floors.
- Internally, the retail area has been fitted out to a high standard by the tenant.
- Ground floor shop area is 705 sq ft with 260 sq.ft. ancillary accommodation at basement level and storage on the 1st and 2nd floors measuring 555 sq.ft. and 439 sq.ft. respectively, as well as a disused attic measuring 218 sq ft.
- The historic town of Windsor is located within the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, 24 miles west of Central London, 20 miles east of Reading and 6 miles south east of Maidenhead.
- Windsor’s primary catchment population of 91,000 is considered one of the most affluent within the UK. This is reflected in its per capital retail spending levels which are significantly above the UK average and population categorised within the most affluent AB social group.
- The Royal Borough is one of the UK’s leading tourist destinations with sites including Windsor Castle, Windsor Great Park, Legoland and the nearby Ascot Racecourse as well as being home to Eton College.
- It is estimated that around 7.6 million tourism day trips were made to Windsor and Maidenhead in 2017. In total, approximately £441.8 million was spent on trips to Windsor and Maidenhead in 2017 and approximately £420.1 million directly benefited local businesses from hotels and restaurants to cafes, shops and attractions (Source: www.windsor.gov.uk).
- The property is located on the pedestrianised Peascod Street, Windsor’s prime retailing thoroughfare in the hear of the town centre
- Approx. 100m from Windsor Castle and close to Windsor Royal Shopping Centre
- Nearby occupiers include Starbucks, M&S, Wagamama, Boots, Gap and River Island, among numerous other multiples