HSBC, Beeston, Nottingham
- The property comprises of a ground floor banking hall, secure area and vault, and first and second floor offices.
- The offices have separate access and benefit from a lift.
- The property has the benefit of a rear car park with 7 spaces
- Beeston has a population of some 33,000 and is located some 4 miles south-west of Nottingham City Centre.
- The town is served well by the A25 and the M1.
- The property is situated on the pedestrianised Square, a busy commercial area with a large car park, which is the focal point for the surrounding area.
- The Square is home to all of the major banks, Barclays, Lloyds TSB, Natwest, Yorkshire Bank, Derbyshire Bank and Nationwide, as well as numerous national retailers and a large Tesco Extra.
- The Broxtowe Borough Council head office is located on the other side of the car park behind the property
- The Nottingham University campus is located just over a mile away