HSS Hire, Middlesborough
Sotherby Road, Middlesborough, TS3 8BS
- Freehold industrial ground rent investment
- The property comprises a prominent 1.4 acre corner site
- The front corner of the site is occupied by a single storey industrial unit with an attached office/reception/sales building.
- The warehouse has roller shutter door vehicle access from the front, and to the rear where the remainder of the site is used for secure open storage.
- Fronting Queensway is a large forecourt parking area and grassed verges.
- Teesside is an intensively developed port and industrial area lying along the banks of the River Tees, and incorporating the towns of Middlesbrough, Redcar and Stockton.
- The region has long been dominated by ship building, steel making and the petro chemical industry with ICI and TATA Steel having major plants in the area.
- Middlesbrough lies alongside the A19 trunk road at its junction with the A66, with Newcastle and the Tyne Tunnel 20 miles to the north and Darlington and the A1(M) 10 miles to the west.
- The property lies withnin the established East Middlesbrough industrial area to the south-east of the town centre, off the busy Cargo Fleet Lane, close to its junction with the A66 and A1085 Longland Road.
- The property fronts Sotherby Road and lies close to Speedy Hire, Screwfix and Plumbase, occupying a corner position at the junction with Queensway.