28-36 Walton Vale, Liverpool, Merseyside, L9 2BU
- Freehold Blue-Chip Supermarket Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground floor and part 1st floor to provide an unbroken retail parade which comprises a large supermarket and 2 shop units.
- The total area is 1,115.01 sq m (12,003 sq ft).
- Liverpool is one of the principal cities of the North West and serves a population of some 480,000. The city enjoys good communications, being served by the M58 and M62, both providing links to the M6 some 17 miles to the east.
- The property is situated in a prominent position on the southern side of Walton Vale (A69), between its junctions with Park Vale Road and Regina Road.
- Occupiers close by include Heron Foods, Greggs and Home Bargains, with Tesco, Lloyds and NatWest a short walk away.
- The entire property is at present let to ICELAND FOODS LIMITED for a term of 25 years from 28th February 2005 at a current rent of £126,961 pa.
- The lease provides for a further fixed rental uplift to £143,645 per annum in February 2025 and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
- The 2 ground floor shops are sub-let to Co-op Funeral Care & Pound Fever.
- For the year ended 24th March 2017, Iceland Foods Limited reported a turnover of £2.77bn, a pre-tax profit of £67.3m, shareholders’ funds of £805m and a net worth of £784.1m. (Source: Experian 03.11.2017.)