Unit 1-3, Crown Walk, Exeter Road, Newmarket, CB8 8NG
- Freehold Blue-Chip, Town Centre Supermarket Investment
- Comprising a total of 761.4 sq m (8,196 sq ft).
- Newmarket is well known as the headquarters of British horse racing and has a resident population of some 20,000.
- The town is located 13 miles east of Cambridge and 14 miles west of Bury St Edmunds and is served by both the A14 and A11 dual carriageways, providing access to the M11 Motorway
- The property is located in Crown Walk, a shopping precinct located at the north-western end of the High Street.
- Occupiers close by include Ponden Home Interiors, Prezzo, NatWest, Ladbrokes, Bathstore and a variety of local traders.
- A large multi-storey car park is immediately to the rear of the property
- Entirely let on a new lease to Iceland Foods Limited until 2028 (no break).
- Fixed rental increase 2021.