Independent Vetcare, Bristol
Unit 1/2 Cabot Court, Gloucester Road North, Filton, Bristol, BS7 0SH
- Virtual Freehold, blue-chip medical investment.
- The property is arranged on ground floor only to provide a veterinary surgery extending to 1808 sq ft.
- The property offers customer parking for 8 vehicles in the rear car park.
- The city of Bristol is a major port and regional centre, which benefits from excellent communications, being situated adjacent to the intersection of the M4 and M5 motorways.
- The city also has its own international airport.
- Filton is a densely populated residential suburb located some 4 miles north of Bristol city centre and is well known for its links to the aviation industry.
- The property is situated on Gloucester North Road (A38), close to its junction with Braemar Avenue and Northville Road.
- Gloucester Road North is the main thoroughfare through Filton, and Filton Abbey Wood Rail Station lies approximately 1 mile east of the property.
- Nearby occupiers include Domino’s Pizza, Papa John’s, Greggs, Barnardo’s and Betfred amongst a number of local traders.
- The entire property is at present let to Independent Vetcare Ltd for a term of 15 years from 18th March 2016.
- The lease provides for current rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.