Isis Bar, Southampton
188 Above Bar Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 7DW
- The property comprises a terrace building arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors.
- The property is arranged as follows:
- Lower Ground Floor – Ladies & Gents WCs, General Storage Area, Refrigerated Cellar
- Ground Floor – Reception Area, Bar Area, Rear Cocktail Lounge
- First Floor – Dancing Area, Changing Room with WC
- Second Floor – Manager’s Flat comprising Three Rooms, Kitchen and Shower Room
- The property is situated on the east side of Above Bar Street close to its junction with Commercial Road.
- Extensive amenities, facilities and attractions are located along Above Bar Street itself and in the immediate surrounding area.
- The location is a nightlife hotspot, with a number of bars as well as two of Southampton’s main nightclubs situated several doors down from the property.
- Additionally one of Southampton Solent University’s main buildings is situated directly opposite the property, with the remainder of the campus being approx. ¼ mile to the east.
- East Park and West Park are located immediately to the east and west.
- The property is held on a Head Lease for a term of 99 years from 25th December 1932 (expiring in Dec 2031) at a current ground rent of £101 per annum.
- The Head Lessee pays an additional annual fee of £1,350 to Southampton City Council for an easement by way of a lease of rights to use the access at the rear of the premises.