Kitchen Shop, Fulham, Greater London
857/859 Fulham Road, SW6 5HJ
- Freehold Retail & Ground Rent Investment in Greater London.
- The property comprises two Victorian buildings occupying a prominent corner site with frontages to both Fulham Road and Munster Road.
- The ground and lower ground floors comprise two retail units which the current tenant has combined to provide one single unit spanning both buildings.
- The upper floors of 857 Fulham Road comprise two, 1 bedroom flats arranged over the first and second floors.
- The upper floors of 859 Fulham Road comprise one, 3 bedroom flat arranged over first to third floors.
- All of the flats are accessed via a separate entrance to the rear of the property directly off Munster Road
- Located in the affluent London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, has one of the most affluent populations in the country. Average house prices in Fulham are well over £1 million which is significantly more than the UK national average of £223,257 (Gov.uk June 17).
- Fulham has excellent connections to central London via Fulham Broadway, Parsons Green and Putney Bridge underground stations (District Line).
- There are numerous bus routes down both the Fulham Road and the New Kings Road.
- The property lies on the south side of Fulham Road at its junction with Munster Road. The property is only a short walk from both Parsons Green and the New
Kings Road which runs parallel to Fulham Road to the south.
- Immediate occupiers include; Tesco, The Durrell pub, Cook, Bayley & Sage, Greggs, Starbucks and Natwest.
- There is potential to increase the existing massing at 2nd and 3rd floor levels above 859 Fulham Road along the Munster Road elevation. As well as creating
additional area, this could allow the current three bed flat to be split into 3 smaller 1 bedroom flats with a higher combined value.
- There is also scope to extend the property at ground and lower ground level in the yard area to the rear of both buildings. We believe an extra 500 sq ft of space
could be added here to create an office or staff break out area for the ground floor tenant.
- The property is not listed and does not sit within a conservation area.