22/24 King Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 2DH
- Blue Chip Motor Investment.
- Comprising 4,881 sq ft on a 0.34 acre site
- Blackburn is a major commercial centre situated approximately midway between Burnley and Preston, 21 miles north-west of Manchester.
- The town is served by the M65 Motorway, whilst the A677 links with the M6 Motorway 10 miles west of the town centre.
- The property is situated on the western side of Barton Street, in between its junctions with King Street and Cardwell Place.
- Occupiers close by include: Farm foods and Sue Ryder (both opposite) amongst other independent traders.
- Leasehold. Held on a lease for a term of 999 years from 19th August 1996 at a fixed ground rent of £2 per annum.
- The Headlease contains options to purchase and a right of pre-emption for £1 in respect of the freehold interest.