- The property is arranged on ground floor only to provide a detached industrial unit that benefits from seven roller shutter doors
- There is parking for a total of 22 cars to the front and rear on a site
- The site measures 0.18 hectares (0.44 acres)
- Crewe, with a population of approximately 63,500, is an important commercial centre serving the affluent south Cheshire region.
- There is an estimated catchment within a 10 mile radius of just over 125,000.
- The town is approximately 5 miles west of Junctions 16 and 17 of the M6 motorway and completion of the A550 has greatly improved access to the town centre from surrounding villages.
- The property is situated approximately 1/2 mile west of Crewe town centre close to the junction with West Street, a main arterial route into the town centre.
- The tenant has been granted a licence to underlet part of the property to National Auto Centres Limited.