Kwik-Fit (t/a Tyre City), Gillingham
2-6 Jeffrey Street, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 1DE
- Freehold, blue-chip motor investment.
- The property comprises a modern detached single storey five bay workshop unit.
- There is a tarmacked forecourt to the front and side of the unit with accommodation for six cars.
- The site extends to 0.049 hectares (0.122 acres).
- Gillingham lies in North Kent about 30 miles east of London, 22 miles west of Canterbury and 10 miles north of Maidstone.
- The A22 passes through Gillingham and the M2 is situated to the south accessed by the A230 and A278.
- Both the A2 and M2 provide access to the M25 London to the west and Canterbury and Dover to the east.
- The property is situated on the north side of Jeffrey Street close to its junction with Skinner Street.
- The property, which formerly traded under the Kwik-Fit brand, is now branded as Tyre City, the new concept of Kwik Fit aimed at the value end of the market. Bearing the strapline, ‘Low Prices, Fast Fitting’, there are over 50 branches across the country, mainly in South East England & the Midlands.