Land with Planning for 3 Houses, Pagham
The Parade, Pagham, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO21 4T
- Land Development Investment
- Land around a Co-Op store with planning for a 3 Houses.
- Pagham is a semi-rural, semi-urban coastal village and civil parish in the Arun district of West Sussex, England, with a population of around 6,100.
- Bognor Regis is a seaside resort in West Sussex on the south coast of England, 55.5 miles (89 km) south-west of London, 24 miles (39 km) west of Brighton, 5.81 miles (9 km) south-east of Chichester and 16 miles (26 km) east of Portsmouth.
- Other nearby towns include Littlehampton east-north-east and Selsey to the south-west. The nearby villages of Felpham, and Aldwick are now suburbs of Bognor Regis, along with those of North and South Bersted.