Land with Planning for a Mixed Development, Stanmore, Greater London
- The Crazy Horse estate is one of Stanmore’s most well-known properties which formerly traded as a pub.
- The large site has planning permission for redevelopment into 13 flats and 1 commercial unit.
- The property is located on Stanmore Broadway, Stanmore’s high street, characterised by several famous restaurants, bars, cafÃ©s and some boutique shops, public houses, a large Sainsbury’s supermarket as well as a large Lidl supermarket
- Stanmore is an affluent and popular suburb of London, 11 miles (18 km) from the centre of London, and home to one of London’s highest points at 152 metres (499 ft) high
- The venue is a 10 minute walk from Stanmore station, the terminal station on London’s Jubilee tube (metro) line, which also provides a direct, 6 minute train to Wembley Stadium, the English football team’s national stadium
- By road, the A41 highway into Central London is a 3 minute drive away, which also adjoins the M1 motorway, the UK’s most important road, connecting London to The Midlands, North England and Scotland
- The site has planning for redevelopment into 1 commercial unit and 13 flats