Lloyds Pharmacy, Hull
Unit 8 Grampian Way Shopping Centre, Bransholme, Hull, HU7 5BZ
- Long leasehold, blue-chip medical investment
- The tenant has been in occupation since 1986
- The unit forms part of Grampian Shopping Centre, a purpose built retailing parade comprising of spacious retailing units with rear storage preparation and staff facilities.
- The unit benefits from an excellent display window and is fitted with security shutters.
- There is a large customer car park in front of the property
- Bransholme is reputed to be one of the country’s largest local housing estates, located 5 miles north of Hull City Centre
- Grampian Way is located to the north of Bransholme and Grampian Shopping Centre is situated in an excellent location serving the needs of the high density of surrounding local residents.
- The total district population is ca. 250,000
- Other traders on the parade include Cooplands Bakery, Ladbrokes, Heron Frozen Food and numerous independent retailers
- The property is held long leasehold on a term expiring on 21st October 2110 at a peppercorn rent