14 market place, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9EB
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor shop level with a cellar and separate rear access to a self-contained upper part residential accommodation at first and second floor level. The upper floors have been sold off.
- The site extends a total of 1,020 sq ft.
- The property is situated in the heart of this historic market town between West Street and East Street, opposite a public car park.
- Close-by occupiers include Lloyds Bank and a Post office, also a host of established local traders.
- Alford lies on the main A1104 some 7 miles south or Mablethorpe and 30 miles east of Lincoln, enjoying easy access to the A16 Trunk Road and the main A158 which links to the A46 and the A1(M).
- A Grade II listed property.
- The property is let to Martin McColl Limited for a term of 16.5 years from November 2016 on FRI terms and subject to fixed uplifts at 2% per annum compounded throughout.
- The first rent review is in 18 months and thereafter 5 yearly.
- There is a passing rent of £20,000 p.a.