47 West Street, Bridlington, Humberside, YO15 3DZ
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience store investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor level only.
- The ground floor site extends 851 sq ft.
Bridlington is a coastal town on the Holderness Coast of the North Sea, situated in the unitary authority and ceremonial county of the East Riding of Yorkshire approximately 24 miles (39 km) north of Hull.
- Bridlington lies 19 miles (31 km) north-north-east of Beverley, 16 miles (26 km) south east of Scarborough, 11 miles (18 km) north east of Driffield and 24 miles (39 km) north of Kingston Upon Hull, the principal city in the county. It is 179 miles (288 km) north of London.
- The property is located 1.6 miles from North Marine Drive.
- The freehold convenience store investment is let on a 10 year lease from 2014, at a current rent of £10,773 p.a.
- At present, the property is let to Forbuoys Ltd, with the ultimate holding company being Martin McColl Retail Group Ltd which is the UK’s leading neighbourhood retailing group with over 1,250 stores.