McColl’s, Buxton, Norfolk
Crown Road, Buxton, North Norwich, Norfolk, NR10 5EN
- Freehold Blue-Chip Supermarket Investment.
- Ground Floor only of a 2 storey building of modern construction, providing shop with ancillary accommodation.
- The property forms a part of a purpose built neighbourhood parade and adjoining a Fish & Chip takeaway.
- Buxton is a village in Norfolk, it lies about 8.5 miles north of Norwich and about 1.75 miles east of Cromer road (A140).
- Crown Road forms the town’s main throughfare.
- The property is in a highly residential area, nearby occupiers include the Old Crown Pub, a Pet Shop and Farm Shop.
- The First Floor above the shop forms a flying freehold and is excluded from the sale.