201 Daventry Road, Cheylesmore, Coventry, CV3 5HE
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground, first and second floor level, with the convenience store on the ground floor.
- The site extends 1748 sq ft.
- Coventry is 95 miles (153 km) northwest of Central London, 19 miles (31 km) east-south-east of Birmingham, 24 miles (39 km) southwest of Leicester and 11 miles (18 km) north of Warwick.
- Cheylesmore is a suburb in the southern half of the city of Coventry, West Midlands. It is one of Coventry’s largest suburbs, sharing borders with Whitley and Stivichall in the South, extending into Coventry city centre and bordering with Earlsdon in the North.
- Nearby occupiers include a pet shop, and a Barnado, a Boots Pharmacy, a Betfred and a Butchers shop.
- The Freehold convenience store is let on a 5 year lease from 2014, at a current rent of £22,000 p.a.
- At present, the property is let to Forbuoys Ltd, with the ultimate holding company being Martin McColl Retail Group Ltd which is the UK’s leading neighbourhood retailing group with over 1,250 stores