McColl’s, Dagenham, Greater London
229-233 Oxlow Lane, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 7YA
- The property comprises a two storey mid-terraced building.
- The property has been extended to the rear with a single storey extension.
- The ground floor provides sales accommodation in broadly clear space apart from supporting columns.
- The first floor comprises storage and staff accommodation arranged in individual rooms.
- Rear access for unloading is via a private service road connected to Frizlands Road
- Dagenham is a busy suburban centre situated within the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham, about twelve miles east of central London, four miles east of Barking and six miles south of Romford.
- The subject property is located in a densely populated residential area less than a mile from the centre of Dagenham.
- The area has good road communications with easy access to Junction 30 of the M25 via the A13 trunk road, which provides direct access to central London and the Essex coast.
- The subject property is situated on the northern side of Oxlow Lane opposite to the junction with Hunter Hall Road and about 50 yards west of the junction with Frizlands Road.
- It forms part of a small parade of shops with other occupiers in the vicinity including Tesco Express, Post office, Corals Bookmakers, a Lloyds Bank, Victoria Wine