McColl’s & Flat, Watford, Greater London
79 - 83A Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 6NT
- Freehold Blue-Chip Convenience Store, Residential & Ground Rent Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors, in a neighbourhood shopping parade of four shops, all benefitting from rear service access and on-street customer parking to the front.
- The upper floors comprise 3 self-contained maisonettes, 1 included within the commercial lease, and 2 sold off on long 999 year leases at a peppercorn rent.
- Watford has a population of some 76,000, is located some 17 miles north-west of Central London.
- The town enjoys excellent road communications via the M25 (Junction 19) and M1 (Junction 5) and regular services to London (Euston) via Watford Junction Rail Station.
- The property is located on Tolpits Lane (A4145) in a densely populated residential area, approximately 1 mile south-west of Watford town centre, opposite a children’s nursery, adjacent to a doctors’ surgery and close to Westfield Academy Secondary School and Westfield Community Sports Centre.
- Watford General Hospital is nearby and Croxley Underground Station (Metropolitan Line) is approximately 1.6 miles west of the property.