McColl’s, Llanidloes, Wales
34-35 Great Oak Street, Llanidloes, Powys, Wales, SY18 6BW
- Freehold, Blue-Chip Convenience Store Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor only.
- The site extends 1,243 sq ft.
- Llanidloes is a town on the A470 and B4518 in Powys, Wales.
- The town is close to the large dam and reservoir Llyn Clywedog. There is a scenic mountain road connecting Machynlleth and Llanidloes.
- Llanidloes is popular with hikers who walk on the scenic footpaths surrounding the town, including Glyndwr’s Way, which in conjunction with the Offa’s Dyke path forms a 160-mile circuit around Mid Wales and local passage over the spine of the Cambrian Mountains.
- The Freehold convenience store is let on a 5 year lease from October 2014, at a current rent of £16,000 p.a.
- At present, the property is let to Forbuoys Ltd, with the ultimate holding company being Martin McColl Retail Group Ltd which is the UK’s leading neighbourhood retailing group with over 1,250 stores.