1 Johnson Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0EL
- Freehold retail and residential investment
- The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to provide a ground floor convenience store with ancillary accommodation and a self-contained flat on the first floor.
- The flat (which has been refurbished) is accessed via the yard to the right hand side of the property.
- The property benefits from approximately five car parking spaces to the front.
- Wednesbury forms part of the West Midlands conurbation and is located midway between Birmingham city centre and Wolverhampton.
- Junction 9 of the M6 is about 3 miles to the north-east and Junction 1 of the M5 is 3 miles to the south.
- The property is situated on a prominent location at the junction of Johnson Road and Crankhall Lane and is a short distance from the A461, which provides easy access to Junction 9 of the M6.
- The area is predominantly residential and there are a number of traders set around this junction including Betfred.