54 Park Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 1NG
|Brochure Link: https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/McDonalds-Walsall.pdf||Status: Sold||Type: Restaurant||Tenure: Freehold|
|Gross Rent: £ 110,000||Lease Term: 25 yrs from Jul '06||VAT applicable: Yes|
- Freehold Blue-Chip Restaurant Investment
- A mid-terraced two storey building of brick elevation beneath a pitched roof fitted out to a high standard.
- Comprising a large ground floor retail / restaurant unit providing a customer seating area to the front with the sales counter and kitchen in the middle and stores, staff and ancillary areas located to the rear.
- There is additional seating and customer toilets at first floor level, with the rear of the first floor providing storage, ancillary and overflow seating areas.
- There is an area for deliveries and loading and unloading at the rear of the property, accessed via St Pauls Street.
- Walsall is a suburb of Birmingham located approximately 14.5 km (9 miles) north of Birmingham City Centre, 9.5 km (6 miles) east of Wolverhampton, 40 km (25 miles) north-west of Coventry and 193 km (120 miles) north-west of London.
- Park Street is Walsall’s principal retail thoroughfare. The property occupies a 100% prime retailing pitch on the north side of the fully pedestrianised street.
- Nearby occupiers include New Look, KFC, WH Smith, Boots, Foot Locker, O2, Superdrug, H Samuel, Clintons, Holland & Barrett and NatWest.
- The centre provides over 50 stores with retailers including TJ Hughes, Carphone Warehouse, Claire’s, Clarks, Vodafone, Costa, Subway, Ryman and Warren James.
- The property benefits from being situated diagonally opposite one of the two main entrances to the Saddler’s Shopping Centre which comprises approximately 18,580 sq m (200,000 sq ft) plus around 450 car parking spaces .
- The rent used to be £163,500 p.a. and was recently rebased to £110,000 p.a. in return for extending the lease until 2031