Metro Bank, Bromley, Greater London
- Freehold Bank and Residential Investment.
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide a ground floor bank with a self-contained maisonette above, access to which is via the rear.
- Bromley is a popular and affluent town located some 12 miles southeast of Central London.
- The property is situated on the west side of the pedestrianised High Street, close to its junction with Ethelbert Road, some 300 metres
from Bromley South Rail Station, which provides regular train services to London Victoria (22 minutes).
- Occupiers close by include Halifax Bank, Office Shoes, Gap and Carpetright. Diagonally opposite the property is one of the entrances
to The Glades Shopping Centre, which is home to Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, River Island, H&M and The Disney Store, amongst many others.