Mixed Parade, Burnt Oak, Greater London
1-19 Silkstream Parade, Watling Avenue, Burnt Oak, HA8 0EL
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors in part to provide eleven shop units, four of which are double units in two parades on opposite sides of the road.
- Burnt Oak is situated within the London Borough of Barnet which is located some 10 miles north of central London.
- The town is located on the London Underground (Northern Line).
- The property is situated on both sides of Watling Avenue adjacent to Burnt Oak Underground Station.
- This is a very busy area with a high ethnic population and a very low vacancy rate.
- Occupiers close by include a wide range of local traders, a Saturday market on the station car park and national retailers including William Hill.
- The site has planning consent for nine further residential units in total, arranged on an additional floor on both of the parades.