Mixed Parade (Card Factory, Greggs, Age UK & Restaurant), Boscombe
617 to 623 Christchurch Lane, Boscombe, Bournemouth, Dorset BH1 4AP
- Freehold Retail Parade Investment.
- The property comprises a parade of four retail units and benefits from public car parks to the rear of the property accessed via Hawkwood Road.
- Prominent town centre location.
- The property is situated on the south side of the pedestrianised part of Christchurch Road, within the heart of Boscombe’s retail district.
- The Sovereign Shopping Centre is located directly opposite the property, with occupiers including Boots, Poundland, JD Sports and Lidl. Other neighbouring occupiers include WH Smith, Primark, Sainsbury’s, Santander and NatWest.
- The property may be suitable for redevelopment of upper parts (subject to consents).
- Unit 617 let to Age UK for 10 yrs FRI from August 2008 at passing rent of £19,500.
- Unit 619 let to Gregg Plc for 10 yrs FRI from December 2014 at passing rent of £14,500. The tenant has option to determine the lease on 25th December.
- Unit 621 let to Sportswift Ltd for 5 yrs FRI from Feburary 2014 at passing rent of £20,000.
- Unit 623 let to Aldo grill Ltd for 7 yrs FRI from June 2017 at passing rent of £13,000. The seller holds rent deposit of £4,550 including VAT.