Mixed Parade (Co-op Food, Barnado’s, Beauty Salon, Restaurant & Bakery), Burton on Trent
Branston Square, Main Street, Branston, Burton Upon Trent, DE14 3EY
- Freehold Shopping Parade Investment
- Branston Square is a new neighbourhood shopping centre built in 2015 (Application No 2014/01423 – East Staffordshire BC).
- It comprises a modern, single storey parade of five adjoining shop units anchored by a convenience food store.
- There is customer car parking to the front for 54 vehicles and a dedicated service yard at the rear.
- Burton on Trent is an historic market town situated approximately 30 miles north-east of Birmingham, 23 miles east of Stafford, and 109 miles north-west of London.
- The town has a resident population of 72,299 people (2011 census).
- Its location at the heart of the national road network has enabled it to develop into an established logistics and distribution hub.
- It straddles between the M6 and M1 motorways via the A50 to the North which links into the A38 providing access to the M6 (toll) and M62 to the south.
- The property is situated in Branston, a growing suburb of Burton on Trent.
- The property shares a gateway position with the Trent Meadows medical centre (11,000+ patients) leading to the ongoing Branston Leas residential scheme at the rear.
- The scheme fronts onto Main Street, close to the junction between the A5121 and A38.
- Complimentary critical mass is provided nearby from a public house and a cluster of shops that include representation from 3 fast food/takeaway outlets.
- Branston Square is a new neighbourhood shopping centre built in 2015 forms part of a 175 acre mixed use urban extension
- Once completed, the development will comprise 660 new houses and 1,000,000 sq ft of industrial, storage and distribution units. It is one of the key employment sites in East Staffordshire and benefits from exceptional transport links with immediate access onto the A38.