Mongolian Grill Restaurant, Clapham, Greater London
29 North Street, Clapham, London, SW4 0HJ
- Freehold restaurant investment
- The property is detached, constructed on two storeys over basement with a low pitched, slate covered roof.
- Internally the ground floor comprises an open plan trade area with a kitchen and customer WCs to the rear.
- The first floor comprises four rooms, former kitchen, utility area, office and two shower rooms with WCs. The basement comprises usual cellarage / storage facilities.
- It has been calculated that the building footprint is approximately 116 sq m (1,248 sq ft) and the site area is approximately 136 sq m (1,463 sq ft).
- Close to Calpham Old Town and Clapham Common
- The property is situated on North Street at its junction with Charlotte Row. Clapham Old Town and Clapham Common are within walking distance.
- Clapham Common Underground Station (Northern Line) is situated approximately 500 metres (0.4 miles) to the south east of the property, providing frequent services into Central London with an average journey time of less than 20 minutes.
- The property is let to an individual until 16/12/2023 at a passing rent of £34k p.a. with a beer and cider tie in addtion, with 3 yearly rent reviews
- There is potential to convert the roof space into residential accommodation subject to obtaining the necessary consents