Multi-let Retail & Vacant Office, Watford, Greater London
76 High Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 2BP
- The property comprises a ground floor retail unit with self-contained office accommodation on the first and second floors accessed from Market Place.
- The basement is also a self-contained retail unit and is accessed via New Street.
- Watford is a large commercial centre 14 miles north-west of Central London and inside the M25 London Orbital Motorway close to its junction with the M1 motorway, Britain’s principal motorway.
- The property is prominently situated in the heart of Watford’s retail and leisure area, on the pedestrianised Market Place and benefits from a return frontage to New Street.
- Market Place links directly into High Street, Watford’s principal retail thoroughfare, while the subject property is diagonally opposite the Charter Place Shopping Centre.
- The new basement tenant has spent approximately £80,000 refurbishing the property