Nando’s, Edgware, Greater London
137 / 141 Station Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7JG
- Freehold blue-chip restaurant & residential ground rent investment in a very busy location
- A substantial mid-terrace property comprising a ground floor double restaurant with separate front access to 2 self-contained flats on the first and second floors (sold off on long leases)
- There is rear off-street parking for up to 3 cars accessed via Rectory Lane
- Edgware is a popular and sought-after north-west London suburb located approx. 10 miles north-west of central london via the A41 highway.
- The property occupies a fantastic position in the centre of the very busy Station Road
- Located opposite Edgware Underground Station (Northern Line) and Edgware Bus Depot and within easy walking distance to the Broadway Shopping Centre
- Nearby occupiers include many multiple retailers such as Greggs, The Money Shop, Paddy Power, Starbucks, HSBC, Lloyds, Argos, Santander, Betfred and Carphone Warehouse.
- The ground floor is let to Nando’s for £47,500 p.a. on an FR&I lease until 2029 without any breaks
- The upper floor flats have been sold off on long leases returning £200 p.a.