Nando’s, Stanmore, Greater London
1 Buckingham Parade, The Broadway, Stanmore, HA7 4EB
- Virtual Freehold Blue-Chip Restaurant Investment in London
- 5,843 square feet ground floor unit within a mixed office and residential building
- The prosperous and densely populated suburb of Stanmore is situated within the London Borough of Harrow in northwest London. Stanmore is conveniently located approximately 11 miles northwest of Charing Cross, 2 miles west of Edgware, 4.6 miles north of Wembley, 4 miles south of Watford and 2.6 miles north of Harrow.
- Stanmore benefits from extensive residential areas which are predominantly affluent in their nature with many of the inhabitants commuting daily to jobs in central London, The City and Canary Wharf. The current population of Stanmore Park and Canons wards is estimated at circa 23,700.
- The property is located on The Broadway, in a prime position amongst the likes of Sainsbury’s, Lidl, Pizza Express, Card Factory, Costa, CafÃ© Nero, Savers and Barclays amongst others.
- Let to Nandos Chickenland Ltd on 15 year lease from 16th March 2016 (no breaks)
- Current rent of £85,000 with 5 yearly open market rent reviews
- Nandos Chickenland Ltd is one of the UK’s top leisure covenants with a turnover of £650m & net worth of £175m (5A1 covenant strength)