New Look, Card Factory & Convenience Store, Hatfield
Unit 1-3, 41 Town Centre, Hatfield, AL10 0JT
- Freehold, retail investment.
- The property is arranged over basement, ground and first floors to provide a total of 12,911 sq ft.
- The property is broken down into three retail units within the main shopping thoroughfare in the town centre.
- Hatfield is situated approximately 21 miles north of London.
- The town enjoys good transport links with junction 2 and 4 of the A1 within 1 mile and 5 miles south of junction 23 of the M25.
- Hatfield Railway Station serves London Kings Cross within 25 minutes and is within a 15 minute walk of the parade.
- The property is located on the prime pitch of the high street, which is the principle shopping street in the heart of the town centre.
- The local authority has committed £2.65 million to gentrifying the town centre, which will include a new canopy for The Arcade, new shop fronts, improvements to lighting, upgrade work at The Common car park and improvements to the street between the square and Asda.
- The building is multi-let to three retail tenants all within the A1 use class.