Optician & Furniture Shop, Whitton, Greater London
50/52, 54/56 & 58 High Street, Whitton, Middlesex, TW2 7LT
|Brochure Link: https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Optician-Retail.-Whitton-Brochure.pdf||Status: Available||Type: Various||Tenure: Freehold|
|Gross Yield %: 6.3||Gross Rent: £ 57,100||Lease Term: WAULT of ca. 3.5 yrs to break||VAT applicable: Yes|
This property is for sale by private treaty. Click here to download the sales brochure.
- Freehold Medical, Retail & Ground Rent Investment in London.
- End of terrace building of solid bonded brickwork beneath a pitched, tile roof. Arranged over two floors, comprising 3 ground floor retail
units and 3 first floor flats. 1 retail unit and the 3 flats have been sold off on long leases.
- The fit out of the optician (no. 54-56) has been completed to an exceptional standard costing circa £150k. The Net Internal Area measures 2,316 sq.ft. and
of this 1,027 sq.ft. to the rear of property has been sublet to a furniture retailer.
- No. 50-52 is let to a home furnishing supplier who are currently in the process of completing their showroom fit out which will include a variety of kitchen
and bathroom suites. The Net Internal Area measures 1,496 sq. ft.
- Whitton is a popular residential suburb of the Borough of Richmond upon-Thames, forming the western part of Twickenham. 11 miles west
of Central London, Whitton enjoys good road communications the A316 running through the area that leads to the M3 motorway. The M25 is a
short 20 minute drive (9.2 miles) west of the town.
- In 2016, the £5m redevelopment of Whitton Railway Station was completed and provides commutors with a quick, convenient journey
into Central London via the London Overground (Windsor Line).
- Whitton’s excellent transport links are continued by its close proximity to Heathrow Airport, 4 miles to the north-east.
- Just a 2 minute walk from the railway station, the property sits at the heart of the busy Whitton High Street alongside several high profile
occupiers including Lidl (adjacent), Starbucks (opposite), Iceland, Tesco Express, Sainsbury’s Local, Subway, Barclays Bank and Costa Coffee.