Papa Johns & 2 Flats, Romford, Greater London
97 North Street, Romford, Greater London, RM1 1EU
- The subject property comprises the freehold interest in a three storey, end-terraced building, arranged as a ground floor takeaway, with residential accommodation to the upper parts (2 x one bedroom self contained flats).
- The property benefits from 2 parking space to the front
- The building appears to have been constructed circa early 1900’s.
- The subject property is situated in along a busy secondary trading location along North Street (A125), close to its junctions with Como Street and the Romford Ring Road, within Romford (London Borough of Havering).
- Romford is a typically densely populated North East London/Urban Essex district, situated approximately twelve miles east of Central London.
- The shop will serve the immediate adjacent residential population together with a certain amount of passing trade.
- The prime retail area in Romford is the enclosed Liberty shopping precinct which lies south of the subject unit and includes such national multiples as Boots the Chemist, Debenhams, Next, BHS, Marks and Spencer and Primark.
- South Street runs south of the subject property and is regarded as a superior trading pitch, comprising of national covenants such as Nationwide, Santander, Costa Coffee, Greggs, Barclays and Superdrug.