Papa John’s & Flat, Ruislip, Greater London
70 High Street, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 7AA
|Brochure Link: https://www.prideviewgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Lot-8-Papa-Johns-Ruislip.pdf||Status: Sold||Type: Restaurant||Tenure: Freehold|
|Gross Rent: £ 38,800||Lease Term: 15 years from Aug '19||Lease Term Expiry Date: 26/08/34||Years left on Lease: 14.3|
|VAT applicable: No|
- Freehold Blue-Chip Takeaway & Residential Investment in Greater London
- The property comprises a ground floor retail unit and a self-contained first floor two bedroom flat, which is accessed from the rear.
- The property benefits from car parking at the rear of the property.
- The property is situated on a prime pitch in the West London suburb of Ruislip, on the High Street at its junction with Ickenham Road (B466).
- Nearby occupiers include Halifax, Lloyds Bank, NatWest, WH Smith, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, KFC and Pizza Express.