Pizza Express, King’s Lynn
1 Saturday Market Place, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5DQ
- Freehold blue-chip restaurant & residential ground rent investment in a town centre location
- This attractive Grade II Listed (Special Architectural or Historic Interest) property is arranged on ground and one upper floor.
- The ground floor comprises a restaurant with rear store/ancillary to ground and first floors.
- Also to the rear of the property is a courtyard providing outside seating.
- The remainder of the first floor provides a self-contained flat which is accessed from the front and has been sold off on a long lease.
- King’s Lynn has a population of some 41,000 and is a port and commercial centre located on the River Great Ouse, 39 miles west of Norwich and 32 miles north-east of Peterborough.
- The property is situated in a Conservation Area within the town centre, on the north side of Saturday Market Place at the junction with St James Street and almost opposite the entrance to Church Street.
- Occupiers close by include The Money Shop, Sue Ryder, British Heart Foundation, Cash Converters and Debenhams amongst others.