Pizza Hut, Gloucester
Unit 19 Kingsway Local Centre, Thatcham Avenue, Quedgeley, Gloucestershire, GL2 2GT
- Virtual Freehold Takeaway Investment.
- The property is arranged on a ground floor level only to provide a shop currently trading as Pizza Hut takeaway/delivery.
- The site extends a total of 1,003 sq ft.
- The city of Gloucester is located approximately 36 miles north of Bristol, 56 miles south-west of Birmingham and 13 miles west of Cheltenham.
- The city is situated adjacent to the M5 Motorway between Junction 11 and 12.
- The A40 provides access to Cheltenham, whilst the A417 provides access to Cirencester.
- The property is located on the Kingsway local Centre in Quedgeley, some 5 miles south of the city centre, 2.5 miles from Junction 12 of the M5 Motorway via the A38.
- This is a densely populated new build residential area.
- Nearby occupiers in the Centre include Sue Ryder, Tesco Express, Premier Foodstore, a veterinary clinic and Taylors estate agents, amongst others. IN additin there is Quedgeley Parish Council, The Barn Owl pub and Kingsway Primary School.
- The entire property is at present let to CAPITALRANGE LTD (Pizza Hut Franchisee) for a term of 20 years from 28th November 2014 at a current rent of £19,000 p.a.
- The tenant has an option to break at the tenth year
- The lease provides rent reviews every fifth year of the term and contains full repairing and insuring covenants.
- The property is held on a 999 year lease from 28 Feb ’17 at a peppercorn rent