Premier Convenience Store, 3 Flats & 3 Garages, Bristol
21/21A-25/25A Park Avenue, Winterbourne, Avon, BS36 1NH
- Freehold retail & residential investment
- The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to provide a ground floor triple unit convenience store together with three self contained two bedroom flats above which are separately accessed from the rear
- Each of unit benefits from a lock up garage to the rear.
- The City of Bristol has a population of some 410,000 and is a major port and regional centre situated at the head of the Bristol Channel, 106 miles west of Central London.
- The city benefits from excellent communications being situated adjacent to the intersection of the M4 and M5 Motorways, providing swift access to London, South Wales, the South-West and the Midlands.
- In addition the city has its own international airport.
- Winterbourne is a north-east suburb of Bristol which benefits from good rail links being 3 miles east of Bristol Parkway and 8 miles north-east of Bristol Templemeads.
- The property is situated on the north-west side of Park Avenue which runs north off Nicholls Lane which links to the High Street B4508.
- The immediate area is predominantly residential, but in addition Elm Park Primary School and the Greenfield Community Centre are located opposite and several local independent traders are adjacent.