Prezzo, Ware, Hertfordshire
1-4 Tudor Square, Ware, Hertfordshire SG12 9XF
- Virtual Freehold (982 years) blue-chip, restaurant investment
- Recently refurbished ground floor restaurant with a glass conservatory at the front and cover for 112 diners
- The upper floors are not included in the sale
- Ware is a town of around 18,000 people in Hertfordshire, England close to the county town of Hertford and 25 miles north of London on the A10 trunk road.
- It is part of an affluent area north of London’s M25 known as the the stockbroker’s belt.
- The property occupies a prominent position on Tudor Square in the town’s centre
- Ware railway station is close by, which has frequent trains to London Liverpool Street (45 mins) or Tottenham Hale (underground: Victoria Line).
- The property is let on a 25 year lease to Prezzo Limited from 18/04/16 FR&I for 45,000 p.a.
- There are no break clauses
- Rent reviews are 5 yearly and upward only