Restaurant & 4 Flats, Lavender Hill, Greater London
171 Lavender Hill, Battersea, London, SW11 5TE
- Freehold, Restaurant and Residential Investment in London.
- The property is arranged on basement, ground and three upper floors to provide a ground floor restaurant with basement WCs and storage, 1 x two bedroom flats arranged over three upper floors.
- The ground and basement floor extends 1,617 sq ft.
- There are four flats. The first flat, comprises two rooms, kitchen and bathroom and is located on the third floor. The second, is a first and second floor maisonette with three rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The two other flats are individual; one is located on the second floor with two rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The other, is located on the first floor with three rooms, kitchen and bathroom.
- Lavender Hill is located within Battersea. It enjoys excellent transport links, with the nearby A3 and A205 giving access to the South and West London retrospectively, as well as the M25, M3 and M4. Whilst also being served by numerous bus routes and Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Common Mainline Rail Stations.
- The property enjoys a prominent corner position in the densely populated district of Battersea on the south side of Lavender Hill, which acts as the main thoroughfare through Battersea and leads north-east towards Vauxhall.
- Clapham Junction Rail Station is within 0.5 miles west of the property.
- Consent has been granted for the replacement of the existing mansard roof and the erection of a rear extension at third floor level and a mansard roof to the fourth floor to convert the top two flats to two bedroom flats with terraces.