432 High Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 6AH
- A three storey mid terrace building construction forming part of an established parade.
- The ground floor is a restaurant with additional seating on the first floor which provides cover for 75 people.
- The first floor is separately accessed from the front.
- There is a self-contained 2 bedroom flat on the second floor that is accessed from the rear of the building.
- The London suburb of Wembley lies about 7 miles north west of the capita’s West End.
- The much awaited Wembley Way along with the new 80,000 capacity stadium and brand new station to cope with the added apeal of Wembley will most certainly benefit the potential of this property.
- Especially as it is situated towards the top end of the High road and so in closer proximity to the stadium.
- The new rejuvenated Wembley is expected to be unleashed from 2008.
View on map / Neighborhood