Rowlands Pharmacy, Poole
138 High Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1DN
- Freehold Blue-Chip Medical Investment
- The property is arranged comprises a ground shop with ancillary offices and storage on the first floor and second floor attic.
- The property also benefits from parking for approximately 5 cars to the rear
- Poole is an affluent town on the South Coast with a population of 150,000 and an extended population of over 400,000 when combined with Bournemouth and Christchurch which lie several miles to the east. It remains one of the UK’s busiest ports and a centre for tourism.
- The property is situated on the west side of the pedestrianised High Street close to its junction with North Street, in the heart of the town centre.
- The busy high street is famous for being the UK’s only high street with a railway crossing, and it connects the Dolphin Shopping Centre with the historic old town and Poole quay.
- Nearby occupiers include Superdrug, Burger King, Sainsbury’s, Game, Betfred, HSBC, Cafe Nero and Natwest amongst numerous other multiples.
- There may be an opportunity to raise the roof of the 2nd floor attic or add a third floor subject to obtaining local consent