Sainsbury’s Local, Hounslow, Greater London
- Freehold blue-chip convenience store investment in a busy London location
- The property comprises a two storey former public house that was redeveloped in 2012 to provide a convenience store with associated storage on ground floor and ancillary staff accommodation on the first floor.
- There are 13 car parking spaces to the rear of the property which can be accessed off both Staines Road and Wellington Road.
- Hounslow is an important commercial centre located approximately 12 miles west of Central London, 5 miles north west of Kingston Upon Thames and 8 miles to the east of Slough.
- Hounslow has excellent road and transport communications with junction 3 of the M4 approximately 1 mile north of the town centre, whilst junction 1 of the M3 is approximately 4 miles to the south.
- The town is also served by the underground with the Piccadilly Line (Hounslow West, Central and East) providing swift access to both central London and London Heathrow Airport which is situated approximately 3 miles to the west.
- The property is prominently located on the Staines Road (A315) at its busy crossroad junction with Wellington Road, one mile west of Hounslow town centre.
- The immediate surrounding area is densely populated residential with associated amenity retail.