Sainsbury’s Local, Kew Bridge, Greater London
- Brand new retail unit forming part of the new St George Development
- The property occupies a prominent position on the corner of Kew Bridge and Kew Bridge Road.
- It forms part of the brand new St Georges development, a selection of luxury apartments and penthouses overlooking the River Thames as well as offices, retail units, restaurants and a medical centre, all of which contribute to making the location ideal for a convenience store.
- Kew Bridge is a very busy area, forming the junction between the North Circular and South Circular roads
- The area is a highly sought-after residential suburb, thanks to its open spaces, good schools, proximity to the River Thames and good transport links into Central London.
- The Royal Botanical Garden is also located close by.
- The property is to be held on a virtual freehold 999 year lease with a ground of £50 p.a. payable to the Freeholder.