Sainsbury’s Local, Surbiton, Greater London
143 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AW
- Freehold blue-chip, supermarket investment
- The property was formerly a pub and has recently been converted & extended into a supermarket.
- The property is arranged over the ground, basement and first floor and has a garden to the rear.
- Surbiton is an affluent London suburb, approximately 12 miles south west of central London.
- Surbiton Station is approximately 800m (1/2 mile) north of the property, offering direct trains to London Waterloo Station with a journey time of 20 minutes.
- The property is set in a mixed parade of retail and commercial property.
- Ewell Road is a very busy thoroughfare which connects Surbiton to the A3 at Tolworth, making it an excellent retail trading position.
- The neighbouring streets are predominantly residential.