Unit 1, Roman Square, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 4BJ
- Virtual freehold shop investment
- Town centre position close to car parks
- The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to form a shop unit with ancillary storage accommodation on the first floor.
- Sittingbourne, with a population of some 38,000, is located on the A2 some 45 miles south-east of London and 12 miles from Maidstone.
- Access is provided by way of the A249 to Junction 5 of the motorway.
- The property is situated just off the High Street.
- Roman Square is a pedestrianised link through to one of the main town centre car parks.
- Occupiers close by include 99p stores, WH Smith, Clinton Cards, Wimpy, Betfred, H Samuel and Barclays Bank.
- The property is held on a 999 year lease from Sep ’91 at a fixed peppercorn rent