Shopping Arcade, Walsall
Victorian Arcade, Bradford Street, Walsall
- Freehold Shopping Arcade Investment
- The property comprises an attractive Victorian Arcade, which is a Grade II listed property, built between 1895-1897
- Total commercial area equates to ca. 50,000 sq.ft
- Walsall is one of the West Midlands principal commercial centres within the West Midlands conurbation, and is situated approx. 10 miles North-West of Birmingham and 8 miles East of Wolverhampton.
- Walsall benefits from excellent road communications, with easy access to the intersection of the M5 and M6 motorways, providing links to the wider national motorway network.
- Walsall Railway Station is situated in the heart of the town centre, accessed via the Saddlers Centre, and offers fast and frequent services to Birmingham New Street with an average journey time of 23 minutes. Railway services to London Euston are available in aprrox. 2 hours.
- The total population within the Walsall primary catchment area is 445,000, significantly above other towns.
- The Victorian Arcade is conveniently located on the pedestrianised pitch between the two principal shopping centres. The Saddlers Centre and Old Square Shopping Centre.
- The property is bordered on three sides by Branford Street, digbeth Street and Lower Hall Lane, with each providing its own access into the Victorian Arcade.
- Situated opposite the new 44,000 sq ft Primark store which has enhanced the pitch at front of property.
- Please get in touch if you are interested in leasing out any vacant space within the arcade