Stanmore Pullen, Stanmore, Greater London
48-50 Church Road, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4AH
- Freehold retail investment in an affluent London suburb
- The property is arranged on ground and one upper floor to provide a double fronted shop with three self-contained flats above
- The tenant has recently extended the property to the rear
- The flats have been sold off on 125 year leases
- There is one parking space included to the rear
- Stanmore is an affluent and densely populated residential suburb some 11 miles northwest of Central London in the London Borough of Harrow.
- The area benefits from its close proximity to the M1 motorway (Junction 4) approximately 1.5 miles to the north and Stanmore Underground Station (Jubilee Line).
- The property is situated on Church Road, close to its junction with Elm Park, in an established retail area approximately 1 mile east of Stanmore Underground Station.
- Occupiers close by include William Hill, Boots, Subway, Santander, Costa Coffee, Post Office, Lloyds Bank and Sainsbury’s amongst many others.